Do you have problems that need solving, projects to carry out or actions to be undertaken?
Clients who put their trust in us call on our expertise in disability cases and the return to work process for a wide variety of needs and objectives.
What can we do for you?
- Ergonomic assessment of a workstation for an employee with significant discomfort, a medical certificate or who is returning to work.
- Job coaching on safe work practices for an injured employee.
- Physical demands analysis.
- Production of a comparative report between the physical demands of a task and functional limitations.
- Drawing up of efficient temporary assignment forms.
Contact us to speak with one of our consultants
«What I really appreciate about the Entrac team is that you can always count on a team of highly experienced project managers and ergonomists who understand the issues faced by organizations and can provide very practical recommendations, making Entrac a partner of choice.»
François Robert Director of Health, Safety and Wellbeing Volvo Group Canada Inc.
«The job coaching interventions provided by Entrac enabled our workers to relearn how to do their job safely with the support of an expert who was there to address their concerns. Our employees have told us they were very pleased with these customized and professional services. The intervention enabled them to take a different approach to their work and they now see that these new ways of working will help preserve their physical health. The program is an investment in the health of our workers!»
Karine Deschênes Human Resource Advisor Keolis Canada